ESACH is European Student’s Association for Cultural Heritage, created for students and young professionals networking in the field of Cultural Heritage. Being a member of ESACH opens the door for young people to networking and engaging in Cultural Heritage activities. One of the ambitious initiatives that gives young people the voice is ESACH TALKS that holds online on a monthly basis!
ESACH Talks are an interactive, fast-paced event that provides a platform for sharing knowledge amongst students and young professionals working within cultural heritage studies. Each Talk has a length of 45 minutes and includes presentations by ESACH students and young professionals, as well as some time for discussions and comments. To make things more interesting, each presentation lasts five minutes, and must be accompanied by a slide presentation. Attendance is open to everybody, not just ESACH Members.
Main Theme: Communicating Culture
- Some ideas for topics
- Marketing and branding cultural heritage
- Youth and community outreach and engagement
- Storytelling methods
- Communicating uncomfortable history and heritage
- The relationship between communication, education, and action
- Communicating across cultures
- Audience analysis and engagement for effective communication
- Media consumption and heritage
- The power of public relations in cultural matters
Date of Event: Thursday 18 March 2021, 7PM CET
Do you want to share your knowledge and projects? Submit a paper!
Deadline: 2 March at Midnight CET